2012 Security, operating throughout London and home counties of Barking and Dagenham, are a mobile keyholding and response company, providing patrolling, property locking and unlocking services at secure prices.
1. ALARM RESPONSE
Regularly audited by the SIA to BS7499 and BS7858 standards, our professional keyholding and alarm response team deliver a fully managed service to guarantee the security of your personal or company property. Full internal and external patrols are conducted, and any findings will be resolved in the way you require. Activity reports will be generated for each attendance, and can be either left on site or emailed to you direct, to also ensure the security of your personal details.
- Alarm Call outs can be responded to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Our branded keyholding and alarm response vehicles are fully equipped to meet any security issue
- Clients receive a detailed report outlining actions that have been carried out on site
- Our alarm response drivers are trained using up-to-date technology to continually deliver a professional service
2. LOCKS AND UNLOCKS
Our keyholding and alarm response vehicles, equipped with GPS tracking, patrol London and the home counties of Barking and Dagenham, maintaining high levels of security. Company locations ranging in size from large retail parks and offices to smaller residential properties and industrial units have peace of mind knowing any alarm raised is responded to and resolved where necessary.
- Security Guards visit your premises at scheduled or ad hoc times
- A full locking and unlocking service throughout London, Barking and Dagenham can be provided
- Emergency access to your premises can be provided if required
- Security Guards will lock and unlock your premises and ensure the safety and security of the building
3. MOBILE PATROL
Spontaneous or scheduled security inspections can be carried out by our mobile patrol units. Patrol officers will ensure all properties ranging from retail parks to
offices throughout London, Barking and Dagenham remain secure to prevent criminal activity. Keyholding, alarm response, locking and unlocking services can also be conducted to further guarantee the security of your company’s property.
- A range of mobile patrol security services can be carried out on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Audits by they SIA to BS7499 and BS7858 standards are conducted
- Mobile Patrols are a highly effective visual and physical deterrent
- Mobile Patrols are a more cost-effective solution to the presence of a static security guard on your company’s premises
4. VACANT PROPERTY SECURITY
Our Vacant Property Security Services provide the ideal solution in providing property protection. Properties can be inspected for signs of damage, entry or occupation, and a full report on each inspection is delivered for peace of mind. Security Units are fully equipped with padlocks and chains so to deliver a rapid, temporary result when security is compromised through the possible opening of a gate, window or door. If property damage cannot be repaired immediately, short term emergency security guards can be utilised to monitor the property until repairs can be adequately carried out.
- Your premises can be visited by our professional Property Inspection Team
- Short term emergency guarding solutions can be put in place in the event of a security issue
- Meter readings can be carried out where necessary
- Our Property Inspection are equipped with equipment required to carry out a professional vacant property security service
What our clients say
I would rate 2012 Security as a 5 star company with friendly, professional staff who have not only met, but exceeded our expectations.
William (Owner) Bowls Club,
I would recommend 2012 to any company requiring security. They were very helpful during work changes and adaptable to site requirements. Great communications and friendly staff, could not ask for more. 10/10